Fabulous 1920’s HP Spanish w/ center hall & sprawling yard w/ pool + spa + Baja step + bbq island. Almost 10k sq ft lot in prime HP location. Formal entry leads to lrg liv rm w/ beautiful restored working fireplace on one side & formal dining room w/ new built in bookshelves on the other. Remodeled kitchen w/ new chef’s appliances + cabinetry. Remodeled laundry rm off kitchen w/ Bev fridge leads to outside. 3 beds + 2 new remodeled baths up. Den or bed + 1 remodeled bath down. Oversized master suite w/ Kohler “real rain” shower + auto bidet heated toilet overlooks sun deck to the west & yard to the east. 3 car garage + addition presently used as media room + gym + office. Wood floors, new double paned soundproof windows, copper pipes + tankless water heater, upgraded electrical, remote access gates, central air/heat, security, sprinklers, automatic pool cover + sump pump for drainage. Bbq island w/ primo ceramic grill, fridge, electric outlets, built-in gas line. 3rd St School!
• New built in bookshelves in dining room • Basement staircase converted into large functional closet
• Double-pane soundproof windows throughout. Double-pane French doors installed off the
TV room/den, as well as a double-pane door off the laundry room
• Toto automatic bidet toilet w/ heated seat in master.
• Cement tile in upstairs bathrooms
• Tiny basement converted to a wood-paneled “chill out area” or used for storage
• Second floor roof redone and sealed
• First floor patio roof redone and sealed
• Kitchen completely redone with new appliances and cabinetry; also removed wall to convert
galley kitchen into and open concept with the breakfast room
• Laundry room redone with new cabinetry and an additional beverage refrigerator
• All three bathrooms both upstairs and downstairs completely redone; master bathroom off
master bedroom makes it an actual master suite with a Koehler “Real rain” shower
• Tankless water heater
• Newly installed remote-control side gates to bring pool up to code
• Pool has an automatic under guide (cover is hidden under coping) safety cover
• Sub pump in pool area to protect from flooding.
• Gas line routed to the BBQ area to hook up a grill • New backyard irrigation system installed in 2013.
• Sewer line and separate water drain to the back of the garage (along the path) to add a
• Backyard: Installed a pool with hot tub and wading shelf, as well as a barbecue island with
Primo ceramic grill and small refrigerator. All beneath a lighted pergola with electrical outlets.