CAULIFLOWER RICE WITH MUSHROOMS
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 cup onion, diced (about 1/2 small onion)
- 2 cups spinach ( optional )
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Cut cauliflower into chunks, and put into a food processor.
- Pulse 10-15 times until you get a small, rice-sized mixture.
- Heat a pan over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add onion to pan, cook about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in mushrooms, and 2 Tbsp olive oil, cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in cauliflower, celery, sea salt and 1 Tbsp olive oil. Cook on medium for 5 minutes, then turn the heat to low. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Combine parsley and spinach in large bowl.
- When the cauliflower and other veggies are done, add them to bowl with parsley and spinach. Add in the remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil, and mix to combine all ingredients.