Moroccan Salmon Recipe
1. Sautee red peppers cut in strips, 2 jalapeno peppers with slits cut into the sides, 1 carrot cut in discs, 1 clove garlic in a little oil. Sautee until soft.
2. Optional: add a can of chickpeas.
3. Add less than a cup of water, salt, garlic powder, crushed pepper, paprika, black pepper, montreal steak seasoning.
4. Puree garlic and parsley to make a paste and add.
5. Lay fish on top of the vegetables. Cook covered for one hour.
This Salmon goes great with my favorite bread recipe: here
Note: It’s the kind of recipe you experiment with and change a little bit each time you make it – it’s supposed to be done with white fish 🙂