November 30, 2023
This Privacy Notice Discloses The Privacy Practices for thebienstockgroup.com
This Privacy Notice Applies Solely to Information Collected by thebienstockgroup.com
This Privacy Notice Informs You of Your Information Collection
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through thebienstockgroup.com, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
This Privacy Notice Informs You of Your Information Use and Sharing
- The Bienstock Group is the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
- The Bienstock Group will only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- The Bienstock Group will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- The Bienstock Group will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- The Bienstock Group will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your order request.
This Privacy Notice Informs You of Your Access To And Control Over Your Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from The Bienstock Group at any time via the email address and/or telephone number given below. You may also do the following at any time by contacting The Bienstock Group via the email address and/or phone number given below:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This Privacy Notice Information You of Your Information’s Online And Offline Security
The Bienstock Group takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via thebienstockgroup.com, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever The Bienstock Group collects sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the web addresses of all thebienstockgroup.com web pages.
While The Bienstock Group uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Unless you ask The Bienstock Group not to, we may contact you via email, text message, or telephone via the information submitted to The Bienstock Group. If any/all personal information submitted to The Bienstock Group was in error and/or not by the persons or entities other than the intended recipients, kindly contact The Bienstock Group via the email address and/or telephone number given below to correct, delete, or remove it.