Toasted Cheese Ravioli with Pizza Sauce
- 1 package (25 oz) frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup traditional bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pizza sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, add ravioli and cook for three minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In one large shallow bowl, beat eggs. In another large shallow bowl, combine Panko, Parmesan, traditional bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
- Dip each ravioli into egg and let excess drip off before dipping it in the bread crumb mixture. Place on prepared baking sheet and repeat until all ravioli have been breaded.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
Click HERE to Read More